About our partners
Recycling Atelier: The first Makers Faktory for mechanical textile recycling
Mainly, downcycling to low quality products (e.g. cleaning rags) takes place.
High material diversity of used textiles leads to challenges in recycling.
Fast fashion is a driver for large quantities of lower quality textiles.
Our vision of the textile loop
High-quality recycling instead of landfilling and energetic
utilization in our recycling atelier.
The Atelier enables the path of textile secondary raw materials back into high-quality products
- Development of new products and processes for textile secondary raw materials within the framework of a Makers Factory
- Development of concepts, for the complete recycling of used textiles back to new products in the best possible quality by:
- Integrated and high quality recycling (Upcycling)
- cycle-oriented product design (Design 4 Recycling)
- Industrial realization of recycling concepts and business models
- Learning Factory as a training and further education facility
Our partner model
Bundled competence leads to new recycling products faster through innovative technologies along the entire process chain!
Dr.-Ing. Georg Stegschuster
Manager Recycling Studio
Tel.: +49 176 22585915
Amon Krichel, M.Sc.
Tel.: +49 171 8371022
Bettina Cherdron, Dipl.-Ing. (FH)
Textile recycling & composites
Tel.: +49 176 61760591